Auto & Home Bundle
Let us handle your Auto and Home Insurance together and save with bundle deals and discounts.FREE Quote
Your stuff is important. Don't risk loss, cover the contents of your living area from loss due to fire, damage, or theft.FREE Quote
You are insured at home, but what about your business? We can help you be covered at home and at your work.FREE Quote
Everyone needs toys. Let us insure them and keep them safe. Motorcycles, RVs, classic cars, and more.FREE Quote
Why Choose City First Insurance?
Insurance is the most important foundation for making sure your financial house is in order. When most people add up all the different insurance bills they pay, insurance is the second largest bill in their household, right behind their mortgage! Yet most people don't really know what they are paying for. Our educational approach is designed to change this trend.
Great Customer Service
Let us help! We take the time to educate you on insurance coverages, so that you are confident that you have chosen your best option, whether it is for your car, home, or your life.
Large Selection of Insurance Carriers
Our large selection allows us to find you the best price for the best coverage.FREE Quote
We'll shop your insurance coverage with over a dozen top-rated insurance companies and then again when your policy renews, we will re-shop your insurance to ensure that you are getting the best deal for you!
Our staff has a combined 30 years of experience to help you get the best coverage you need at the best price.Meet Our Team
City First Insurance Philosophy
When it comes to insurance, we believe two things need to take place simultaneously:
- The Best Possible Price
- The Proper Coverage
"When the chips are down, coverage is KING!" Let us assess your current situation. We'll review your current risks and make personalized recommendations on how to protect your family and financial future.
City First Insurance will find policies that best fit you.
Mackae PotterLUTCF, President/Managing Partner
23 year insurance industry veteran of which 21 years has been spent managing agencies as well as recruiting and training insurance agents.
Cheryl PotterAgency Administrator / Agent
Mitch PotterSales Manager / Agent
Frequently Asked Questions. Yours not here? Drop us a note.
There are several different categories of auto insurance and each covers a separate part of your risk when driving. Here is a short description:
- Liability: If you have an accident and you are at fault, the liability coverage pays for repairs to the vehicle(s), medical costs for passengers that are injured, and other items such as legal fees. You can set your liability limits with your agent when you purchase a policy. Fees above your liability coverage will be your responsibility unless you have other insurance.
- Collision: This category is to cover accidents with vehicles or other items, such as guard rails. Collision coverage covers your auto damage. There is a deductible associated with this.
- Comprehensive: This category covers damage to your vehicle when something is hit other than in a vehicle accident. This can occur when an animal crosses the road and causes you to crash. It also had a deductible.
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses of passengers in your vehicle that occur due to an auto accident are covered regardless of who is at fault. Injuries may also be covered for you and your family members when riding in other vehicles.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage is for when you are in an accident with a driver who is uninsured or underinsured or in the even of a hit-and-run.
- Roadside Assistance: You may choose to add roadside assistance to your policy for times when you need a tow or have a flat tire or dead battery.
- Rental Reimbursement: When your vehicle is going to be in the shop for several days, you may have your rental car cost covered when you opt in for this category.
Almost all states require to you have at least liability coverage. Some states also require you to have collision and/or comprehensive. It is much easier to have full coverage rather than to wonder as you travel.
There are many factors that can affect your auto insurance costs. These may include the age of the vehicle, safety ratings, your driving record, gender, age, and area you live in. Some discounts you can receive may include:
- Good Student Discount: For younger drivers who have good grades.
- Good Driver Discount: For insured drivers who have not had an accident in a while.
- Multi-Car Discount: For when you insure multiple cars at the same time.
- Multi-Policy Discount: For when you insure your home and vehicle(s) at the same time with the same company.
- Other Discounts: There may be other discounts depending on the area and company. Some companies offer College Alumni or military discounts, for example. Make sure to ask when shopping for policies.
Although credit companies may review your credit history, they are not extending credit. An insurance quote does not affect your credit scores, unlike applications at retail stores and for credit cards.
Have questions? Want a FREE personalized quote? Send us a message and we will get back with you shortly or call today!
750 S Main St. Suite 101
Bountiful, UT 84010
(801) 960-3705 - Office
(801) 960-3705 - Fax